Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Comming up next:

    Metro 2033

    -> refer to rA1nsworld 4 bookreview

    Freitag, 31. Juli 2009

    Damnation



    WTF???

    Okay, calm down... reseting my mind.

    So, what do you expect from a game that is presented with this picture on cover?

    I tell you what I thought: "Man what a gun, and what a cool guy... would cool to be (play) him"

    OMG, bought it, installed it, saw it and was angry. Why do CM think they could exhilarate a gamer with a post-SF-US-civil-war-themed-but-lousy-gameplay-thing like this.
    Thogh the story sounds familiar, like Postman (for the younger ones --> a movie with K. Costner) but I must acclaim it is not as uninterresting as I thought first.

    But: the graphics, "argh" I saw this years before man! Big minus...

    As bad as the graphics are, the alternation is even worse. After half an hour you could think you have seen the same situation thousand times before.

    All about, I could only say: better play Gears of War .

    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen